39 Monree Road, Donaghcloney, BT66 7LZ
Offers Around £ 350,000
- Reception hall
- Family room
- Dining room
- Excellent fitted kitchen / Dining area
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Games room
- Deluxe bathroom
- Ground floor shower room
- Golden oak uPVC double glazing
- uPVC eaves, soffitts and guttering
- Beam vacuum system
- Zoned oil fired heating
- Double integral garage
- Fabulous gardens extending to approximately 1 acre
An impressive detached home on a beautiful site surrounded by picturesque countryside. The property has been cleverly designed to provide fabulous family accommodation consisting of three reception rooms, four large bedrooms, two with ensuite, a fantastic games room, stunning kitchen, bathroom and ground floor shower room. This home provides all the benefits of country living yet is a short drive from Dromore, A1 access and Donaghcloney. A wonderful family home - viewing recommended !
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- Recessed lights. Rustic oak laminate flooring.
LOUNGE:15' 8" x 15' 5" (c. 4.77m x 4.71m)
- Italian marble gothic style fireplace with open fire.
FAMILY ROOM:15' 10" x 11' 10" (c. 4.83m x 3.61m)
- Feature oak fireplace with cast iron inset and open fire. Rustic oak laminate flooring.
DINING ROOM:16' 10" x 12' 9" (c. 5.13m x 3.89m)
- Feature window. Tiled floor. French doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA:19' 8" x 12' 9" (c. 6.00m x 3.88m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Range master with five gas rings, hotplate, two electric ovens and grill. Matching stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Vegetable baskets. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
UTILITY ROOM:12' 2" x 5' 10" (c. 3.70m x 1.77m)
- Range of oak cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Tiled corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Marble tiled floor, part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Recessed lights.
MASTER BEDROOM:16' 5" x 13' 5" (c. 5.00m x 4.09m)
- Walk in fitted dressing room. Recessed lights.
- Corner shower. Low flush WC. Vaniity unit with wash hand basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
BEDROOM TWO:15' 8" x 11' 12" (c. 4.78m x 3.65m)
BEDROOM THREE:14' 4" x 11' 11" (c. 4.38m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM FOUR:12' 2" x 10' 9" (c. 3.72m x 3.28m)
- Shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
GAMES ROOM:22' 12" x 20' 3" (c. 7.00m x 6.17m)
- Recessed lights.
BATHROOM:12' 8" x 8' 4" (c. 3.87m x 2.53m)
- Feature roll top bath with claw feet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Corner shower. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:22' 12" x 19' 6" (c. 7.00m x 5.95m)
- Automatic roller door. Light and power. Boiler house.
- Sweeping pebbled driveway. Gardens extending to approximately 1 acre in lawn. Paved patio area.
Find on the map
Location of Property
From Dromore take Lurgan Road turn left onto Monree Road, Number 39 is on the left hand side.