136 Ballygowan Road, Hillsborough, BT26 6EG
Offers Around £ 339,000
- Dining hall
- Family room
- Solid oak kitchen / Dining or Family room
- Utility room
- WC Room
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Three further first floor bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom
- Detached garage and stable
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Replaced internal doors
- Eave lighting
- Superb parking
- Extensive gardens
A beautiful home with stunning views across the Lagan Valley to the Belfast Hills. The property has been extensively renovated and extended creating fabulous family living space. The accommodation comprises three reception rooms, five bedrooms, a luxury bespoke kitchen, excellent bathroom and ensuite. The site extends to approximately three quarters of an acre with impressive landscaped gardens, large garage, stable and small paddock. Situated in a gorgeous rural setting enjoying the escapism of country living with the knowledge that A1 access and Sprucefield are within minutes drive enabling commuting to all parts. Historic Hillsborough Village is close by with local shopping, restaurants and forest park. Internal viewing is essential.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Double entrance doors to dining hall.
DINING HALL:16' 9" x 14' 2" (c. 5.10m x 4.31m)
- Feature reclaimed brick inglenook fireplace with beautiful Village multi fuel stove. Attractive reclaimed parquet flooring. Corniced ceiling.
LOUNGE:21' 8" x 12' 11" (c. 6.61m x 3.94m)
- Feature stone fireplace with cast iron inset and open fire. Oak flooring. French doors to rear patio. Ceiling beams. Picture window with fabulous views.
FAMILY ROOM:12' 5" x 10' 10" (c. 3.78m x 3.31m)
- Feature reclaimed brick fireplace with Village multi fuel stove. Solid oak flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING OR FAMILY ROOM:21' 4" x 9' 11" (c. 6.51m x 3.03m)
- Luxury Bespoke hand crafted kitchen. Excellent range of solid oak high and low level units with feature curved corner cupboards and granite worktops. Ceramic sink. Elan range with six gas rings and two electric ovens and grill. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Breakfast table. Vegetable baskets. Tiled floor.
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
BEDROOM FOUR:10' 10" x 9' 10" (c. 3.31m x 3.01m)
- Oak flooring. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM FIVE:9' 10" x 8' 10" (c. 3.01m x 2.68m)
- (Currently used as study) Oak flooring. Built in wardrobe.
LUXURY BATHROOM:12' 9" x 8' 9" (c. 3.88m x 2.67m)
- Feature free standing roll top bath with claw feet, mixer taps and shower attachment. Walk in shower with rain shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. High flush WC. Bidet. Fully tiled.
- FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM:14' 12" x 12' 0" (c. 4.56m x 3.66m)
- Pine flooring. Recessed lights.
ENSUITE:10' 1" x 9' 10" (c. 3.08m x 3.01m)
- Large shower cubicle. Feature twin natural marble basins with touch light mirrors above. WC. Heated towel rail.
WALK IN WARDROBE:
- Fully fitted.
BEDROOM TWO:15' 1" x 12' 9" (c. 4.60m x 3.88m)
- Plumbed, ready for fitting.
BEDROOM THREE:10' 12" x 9' 4" (c. 3.34m x 2.84m)
- Solid oak flooring.
DETACHED GARAGE:23' 11" x 19' 4" (c. 7.29m x 5.90m)
- Light, power and electronically operated door.
STABLE:18' 10" x 9' 10" (c. 5.75m x 3.00m)
- Light and power.
- Sweeping pebbled driveway with superb parking. Extensive gardens in lawn with feature pergola (with swings) and rockey with pond to the rear. Secret garden / paddock. Fabulous patios laid in sand stone.
Find on the map
Location of Property
From Lisburn take A1 towards Hillsborough / Dromore. Turn right on Ballygowan Road. Number 136 is on the right hand side.
Detached 5 Beds
Offers Around £ 325,000