63a Ballymacormick Road, Dromore, BT25 1QR
Offers Around £ 199,000
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen / Dining / Family area
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite
- Detached garage
- Mahogany internal doors
- Dual link heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Lovely gardens
- Fabulous views
A lovely modern detached home enjoying fabulous views. The Ballymacormick Road is one of Dromore's most prestigious locations offering a mix of country living with excellent convenience to Dromore town centre and A1 access. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen with dining and family room, stunning conservatory, four bedrooms, master with ensuite. Outside are spacious gardens and a large detached garage. We strongly recommend internal viewing for full appreciation of this superb home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC double glazed entrance door.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
LOUNGE:13' 11" x 11' 11" (c. 4.24m x 3.63m)
- Feature Adam style fireplace with marble and granite inset and hearth. Open fire with high output back boiler. Corniced ceiling. French doors from entrance hall.
DINING ROOM:11' 5" x 9' 1" (c. 3.48m x 2.77m)
- Corniced ceiling.
FITTED KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY AREA:28' 6" x 8' 11" (c. 8.69m x 2.72m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units and display cabinets. Built in Bosh hob and double oven. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls. Solid oak flooring. Open plan to dining and family area. Patio doors to conservatory.
UTILITY ROOM:9' 0" x 6' 9" (c. 2.74m x 2.06m)
- Range of cupboards. Integrated fridge freezer. Franke single drainer staInless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls.
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:13' 5" x 10' 10" (c. 4.09m x 3.30m)
- Slate floor. Radiator. French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace with ladder.
MASTER BEDROOM:12' 6" x 11' 11" (c. 3.81m x 3.63m)
- Soft white suite. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC and storage.
BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 9' 10" (c. 3.18m x 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3):14' 11" x 9' 2" (c. 4.55m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM (4):10' 6" x 9' 9" (c. 3.20m x 2.97m)
- Cream coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Bidet.
DETACHED GARAGE:20' 4" x 13' 0" (c. 6.20m x 3.96m)
- Sweeping pebbled driveway. Front garden in lawn enclosed by hedging. Superb rear garden and trees. Large paved patio area.
Detached Bungalow 4 Beds
Offers Around £ 185,000