12 Westbourne Terrace, Antrim Road, Lisburn, BT28 3AG
Offers Around £ 179,500
- Family room
- Fitted solid light oak kitchen / Dining area
- Utility / Wet room
- Four bedrooms, one with french doors to balcony
- Stylish refitted bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas heating
- Off street parking to the rear
- Private courtyard style garden to the rear
A beautiful home of prestige and elegance located in a high demand location minutes walk from Lisburn City Centre. The property has been beautifully renovated retaining much of the original character and extended providing the extra space required for modern living. The accommodation comprises drawing room, family room, stylish light oak kitchen with dining area, utility / wet room, four generous bedrooms, one with attractive balcony and refitted bathroom. Outside is a private courtyard style garden to the rear and off street parking. The lovely Wallace Park, shops, schools and train station are all close by. An outstanding property - internal viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid entrance door. Solid oak and tiled flooring.
LOUNGE:13' 9" x 12' 9" (c. 4.20m x 3.89m)
- Feature original cast iron fireplace with living flame gas fire. Solid oak flooring.
FAMILY ROOM:12' 11" x 11' 5" (c. 3.93m x 3.47m)
- Feature hole in the wall fireplace with dog basket grate and living flame gas fire. Solid oak flooring. Understairs storage.
FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:15' 10" x 14' 3" (c. 4.82m x 4.35m)
- Excellent range of solid light oak high and low level units with understrip lighting. Vegetable baskets. Cooker hood with extractor fan. One and a half bowl sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Attractive sky lights in dining area. French doors to rear.
WET ROOM / UTILITY:
- Shower. Recessed lights. Housing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
MASTER BEDROOM:16' 10" x 13' 10" (c. 5.12m x 4.22m)
BEDROOM TWO:11' 5" x 10' 1" (c. 3.49m x 3.07m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace. Laminate flooring.
- Stylish white suite. Corner shower. Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
- SECOND FLOOR
SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
BEDROOM THREE:16' 10" x 11' 1" (c. 5.12m x 3.37m)
- Cast iron fireplace. French doors to balcony.
BEDROOM FOUR:11' 5" x 9' 12" (c. 3.49m x 3.04m)
- Enclosed front garden. Vehicular access to the rear. Spacious enclosed south facing rear courtyard with attractive brick paved parking area and stone patio. Raised shrub and flower beds, brick built barbeque. Double gates to rear.
Detached 4 Beds
Offers Around £ 189,950
Detached 4 Beds
Offers Around £ 197,000
Detached Bungalow 4 Beds
Offers Around £ 169,500
Detached 5 Beds
Offers Around £ 195,000