This detached home holds a beautiful country setting within easy reach for commuters to Lisburn, major road links to Belfast, International Airport and Moira Roundabout. Local shop close by and public bus services within walking distance.
The property offers fantastic modern and spacious living accommodation throughout with many original features and characteristics, viewing highly recommended to appreciate the specification.
Bright and spacious entrance hall, ground floor WC and shower room, generous lounge with brand multi-burner and back boiler fitted, kitchen with range of appliances and dining area, utility room, additional reception room / study on ground floor, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate power shower cubicle. Oil fired heating. Long lane to property and yard to rear with ample parking. Garage and outhouses for storage. 3 stables and 2 acre sand school included in rental price
Includes integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
The property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants, including those interested in equestrian pursuits.
- 1 August
- 6 Months
- Detached farmhouse in beautiful location
- Benefits from extensive refurbishment
- Major road links close by for commuters
- Local shop minutes away
- Public bus services within walking distance
- Modern and spacious living accommodation
- Many original features and characteristics
- Bright and spacious entrance hall
- Downstairs WC and shower room
- Generous lounge with multi-burner, back boiler heating water and radiators
- Modern kitchen including range of appliances with dining area
- Further reception suitable as a family room, office or bedroom
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms with views of the countryside
- Modern family bathroom with bath, wc and shower
- Oil fired heating
- Yard to rear with ample parking
- Garage and outhouses for storage
- Stable with 4 Loose Boxes
- Adjacent 2 Acres, including Sand-School
- Short Travelling Distance to Lisburn, Belfast, Sprucefield and Belfast International Airport
- Convenient to local bus service
- Rates paid by landlord
From Lisburn take Ballinderry Road, Meeting House Road is on the right after School Lane, property lane way is on the left beside the church.