This detached bungalow holds a beautiful country setting within easy reach for commuters to Lisburn, major road links to Belfast, International Airport and Moira Roundabout.
Bright and spacious entrance hall, generous lounge, kitchen/diner with range of appliances complemented with double doors to rear garden, spacious lounge, 3 well proportioned bedrooms, stylish family bathroom. Coupled with large surrounding garden in lawn, stream, detached garage and parking for multiple cars.
The property offers fantastic living accommodation throughout with many original features and characteristics, viewing highly recommended to appreciate the specification.
- Detached Bungalow in Countryside Setting
- Spacious Living Accommodation with Many Original Features
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Large Kitchen/Diner with Range of Appliances Coupled with Double Doors to Patio Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Comprising Claw Foot Bath with Shower Over, Wash Hand Basin and WC
- Spacious Surrounding Garden in Lawn, Patio Area and Stream
- Views of the Mourne Mountains
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Local Shops within a Minutes Drive
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast and Belfast International Airport
- Close to Local Primary Schools
- Parking for Several Cars
Travelling towards Glenavy on the Moira Road, take right onto Tansy Road, the property is located on the left before the junction to Temple Road.