4a High Street Ballynahinch BT24 8AB
Duplex Apartment Part Furnished
This duplex apartment returns to the rental market with a very fresh look. The property has been redecorated throughout benefiting from a brand new kitchen, fresh paintwork and new carpets. The apartment is located in the centre of Ballynahinch and is perfectly suited for an individual or a small family. Minutes walk to local shops and amenities. Public transport services are close by.
Communal entrance door and stairs, leading to private entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining space, brand new refitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, main shower room with electric shower cubicle. Double glazed windows and oil heating.
Includes washing machine, fridge / freezer, cooker, curtains or blinds and new floor coverings.
£395.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Duplex apartment
- Returns fresh to rental market
- Located in centre of Ballynahinch
- Perfect for individual or small family
- Minutes walk to shops and amenities
- Public transport services available
- Communal entrance door and stairs
- Leading to private entrance door
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Shower room
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
High Street, above Assisi Animal Sanctuary.