New to McClelland Salter, a stunning detached bungalow enjoying fabulous views of the surrounding countryside with easy access to Hillsborough, Dromore and beyond.
This property comprises of an extremely spacious lounge with feature beams and wood burning stove, modern kitchen leading to utility room, three well proportioned bedrooms including spacious master and family bathroom.
Coupled with a garden in lawn to the rear, excellent parking for multiple cars, fabulous views of the countryside this property is sure to appeal to many.
Early applications highly recommended!
- Available 1st September
- Stunning Detached Bungalow, Enjoying Beautiful Views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Wooden Beams and Fireplace with Multi Fuel Stove
- Excellent Kitchen with a Range of High and Low Level Units Coupled with Electric Cooker/Oven and Dishwasher
- Well Proportioned Utility with Fridge Freezer and Space for Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Furniture including Spacious Master with Complete Suite of Furniture leading to WC
- Large Family Bathroom with Spacious Shower Cubicle including Electric Shower, Bath, WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted with Alarm and CCTV
- Garden to Front in Lawn, Enclosed by Fence
- Access to Rear through Gated Entrance
- Parking to Rear for Multiple Vehicles
- Raised Rear Garden Area in Lawn with Picnic Table, Feature Shrubs and Trees
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- All in all an Exceptional Property, Early Applications Advised to Not Miss Out!
Travelling to Annahilt from Hillsborough, take right onto Magheraconluce Road, take left onto Lakeland Road and continue, straight onto Cluntagh Road, the property is located on the right hand side.