New to McClelland Salter this well presented apartment has so much to offer from its outstanding views of the surrounding area and beyond to its excellent location it is sure to appeal to many.
Comprising of an open plan lounge with feature electric fire, floor to ceiling windows with door leading to balcony to take in the views, modern kitchen with range of appliances, extremely spacious master with built in storage and family shower room.
Coupled with parking for several cars, ease of access to rail and bus services along with excellent commuting distance to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond early applications are advised!
- Available Immediately
- Wonderful Apartment Situated within an Extremely Popular Area
- Balcony with Outstanding Views of the Area and Beyond
- Open Plan Lounge with Electric Fire and Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Extremely Spacious Master with Built in Wardrobe and Superb Views of Local Area
- Modern Shower Room with Electric Shower, WC and Pedestal Wash Hand Basin
- Electric Heating
- Parking for Several Cars
- Mature Communal Gardens
- 5 Minutes Walk to Derriaghy Train Halt and Bus Services
- Easy Access to Local Shops and Amenities
- 5 Minutes to Kilmakee Activity Centre
- Access to Lagan Tow Path
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast and Beyond
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets
Leaving the Cutts on the A1 take right onto the Ballybog Road followed by a further right, continue to the back of the avenue, Parkdale House will be situated on the right.