This gorgeous and very traditional terrace comes to the market as a new and first time listing with McClelland Salter, and what a beauty it is! The property holds a beautiful setting in the heart of Hillsborough village and contains significant amounts of Georgian architecture. The property is finished to an exceptionally high specification throughout and benefits from many original features and characteristics. The terrace is very unique and offers fantastic living accommodation throughout. Minutes walk to local shops, amenities, award winning coffee shops and restaurants, and public bus services. Handy to M1 and A1 access for those needing to commute. Hillsborough Forest Park on your doorstep to enjoy a beautiful and tranquil walk.
Entrance hall, ground floor WC room, sizeable lounge with under stair storage cupboard, beautiful brick fire surround and wood burning stove, stunning kitchen with fantastic range of high and low level storage cupboards, rear foyer area for additional storage space, bright and sizeable sunroom on first floor overlooking parts of Hillsborough Castle, original brickwork as feature wall, bedroom 2 on first floor, and main family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, master bedroom on second floor, master ensuite shower cubicle. Oil fired heating and double-glazed sash windows.
Includes washing machine, tumble dryer, electric range, fridge, freezer, curtains or blinds, floor coverings and furniture as seen in advertisement.
- Gorgeous and traditional terrace
- Holds a beautiful setting in heart of Village
- Hillsborough contains Georgian architecture
- Finished to an exceptionally high specification
- Benefits from original features and character
- Very unique property
- Offers fantastic living accommodation throughout
- Minutes walk to shops and amenities
- Award winning coffee shops and restaurants on doorstep
- Public bus services available within village
- Handy to M1 and A1 access for those commuting
- Forest Park a short distance for tranquil walk
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor WC room
- Sizeable lounge with under stair storage
- Brick fireplace with wood burning stove
- Stunning kitchen with fantastic storage space
- Rear foyer area for additional storage
- Bright and sizeable sunroom on first floor
- Overlooking parts outbuildings of Castle
- Original brickwork as feature wall
- Bedroom 2 on first floor
- Main bathroom on first floor also
- Bonus of Jacuzzi bath
- Spacious master bedroom on second floor
- Ensuite with shower cubicle
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed sash windows
Main Street, Hillsborough.