New to McClelland Salter this superb, detached property located in the sought-after Royal Hillsborough and within minutes' walk to the village and all its amenities. Rarely does a property of this standard become available to the rental market.
The property comprises: extremely spacious lounge with feature fireplace including gas fire, large modern kitchen with a range of appliances, open plan to dining area and patio doors to rear garden, family room with patio doors to the rear, utility, downstairs shower room, 4 double bedrooms including master with newly fitted ensuite, family bathroom coupled with a private rear garden in lawn and feature trees/shrubs including patio area, driveway parking and integrated garage.
Early applications are advised to not missed out, a home to this standard does not become available very often.
- Superb Detached Home Located in Royal Hillsborough
- Garden Maintenance Included
- Freshly Painted and New Carpets Throughout
- Within Minutes Walk to Hillsborough Village, Castle, Park and all other Amenities
- Extremely Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Gas Fire
- Large Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances, Gas Range Leading to Dining Area and Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Utility with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Spacious Family Room/Dining or Fifth Bedroom, also with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Downstairs Shower Room including WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Spacious Master with Built in Storage and Newly Fitted Ensuite
- 3 Further Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom including Shower, WC, Wash Hand Basin and Bath with Telephone Hand Shower
- Integrated Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars along with Communal Parking for Guests
- Garden to Front in Lawn with Paving Continued to Rear Garden
- Private and Spacious Garden to Rear in Lawn with Trees/Shrubs and Paved Patio Area
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast, Dublin and Beyond
- Strictly No Pets
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- Early Applications Advised