74 Gregg Street Lisburn BT27 5AW
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished JUNE
This mid-terrace property returns to the rental market. The property holds a popular setting on the edge of Lisburn City centre. Within easy reach of schools for all ages, local shops and amenities, Lagan Valley Island Centre and Hospital. Close by to M1 and A1 access for those commuting, public transport services within immediate area.
Entrance porch and hall, lounge with feature fireplace, generous kitchen with dining area, under stair storage cupboard, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath. Oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Front garden in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed patio area to rear.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£475.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Mid-terrace house
- Returns to rental market
- Located on City centre edge
- Within walking distance to schools
- Shops and amenities close by
- Handy for M1 and A1 access
- Public transport services in immediate area
- Entrance porch and hall
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Generous kitchen and dining area
- Under stair storage cupboard
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed patio area to rear
From City centre turn left off Union Bridge on to Gregg Street, property is located on the right.