66 Ballymacash Road Lisburn BT28 3EY
Semidetached house Part Furnished OCTOBER
This beautifully presented semi-detached property returns fresh to the rental market. The property is located on the edge of Lisburn City centre and offers generous and low maintenance living. Within easy reach of Lisburn City centre, local shops and leading schools for all ages. Bus services are available within the immediate area and minutes drive from Lisburn train station. Close by to major road links for those commuting.
Entrance hall, bright lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire, modern kitchen with generous storage space and dining area, utility room, ground floor WC room, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master ensuite with shower cubicle, family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas heating and double glazed windows. Private parking to front and side, low maintenance enclosed patio area to rear.
Includes fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£625.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Beautifully presented semi-detached
- Returns fresh to rental market
- Located on edge of City centre
- Generous and low maintenance living
- Easy reach to City centre
- Leading schools minutes away
- Shops and amenities close by
- Handy for public transport links
- Major road links handy for commuters
- Entrance hall
- Bright lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC room
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master ensuite with shower
- Family bathroom
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private parking to front and side
- Low maintenance patio area to rear
- No pets, No Smokers, No Dhss
Off Prince William Road onto Ballymacash Road, property is on the left.