29 Benson Street Lisburn BT28 2AA
End Terrace Part Furnished MID APRIL
This property returns fresh to the rental market. The property is conveniently located for Lisburn City centre. Close by to Lisburn leading schools for all ages, shops and supermarkets, public transport services via bus or rail and Lagan Valley Hospital. Handy for those commuting with major road links close by.
Entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen with dining space, 3 bedrooms, recently refitted bathroom suite. Oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Enclosed garden to rear. Shared parking to front and rear.
Includes fridge, washing machine, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£495.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- End terrace house
- Returns to rental market
- Conveniently located for City centre
- Schools for all ages minutes away
- Shops and supermarkets handy
- Public transport services close by
- Handy to major road links
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining space
- 3 bedrooms
- Recently refitted bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Shared parking to front and rear
Benson Street, Lisburn. Turn left off Bentrim Road, property is on the right.