36 Wallace Avenue Lisburn BT27 4AE
Semi Detached House MID MARCH
This fantastic semi-detached house returns fresh to the rental market as a rare find. The property is located in the heart of Lisburn City centre and benefits from being freshly painted throughout. The property offers generous accommodation and low maintenance living. Within minutes walk to Lisburns public transport services via bus or rail, leading schools for all ages close by, shops and amenities on your door step. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entrance porch with beautiful tiled floor, generous lounge open plan to dining area and kitchen, extended generous sun room with patio doors to low maintenance rear patio, 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms, tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Private parking to front, side and rear. Enclosed patio area to rear and shed for storage.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£650.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Semi-detached house
- Returns to open rental market
- Rare find in City centre
- Freshly painted
- Generous accommodation throughout
- Low maintenance living
- Public transport services minutes away
- Leading schools for all ages close by
- Early viewing recommended
- Entrance porch with tiled floor
- Generous lounge
- Dining area
- Kitchen with good storage space
- Extended sun room with patio doors
- 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private parking to front, side and rear
- Enclosed patio area to rear
Wallace Avenue, Lisburn.