24 Belvoir Crescent Longstone Street Lisburn BT28 1UA
End Terrace House Part Furnished
This property located on the edge of Lisburn returns to the rental market. The property benefits from being well maintained and freshly redecorated throughout. Within minutes walking distance to Lisburn City centre, local schools for all ages, local shops and amenities and public transport services via bus or rail.
Entrance hall with under stair storage, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen, 3 spacious bedrooms, master with built in storage and white bathroom suite. Brand new gas heating and double glazed windows. Enclosed garden to front in lawn and pebbles. Rear garden in lawn and shed for storage. Street parking to front and communal parking to rear.
Includes washing machine, fridge, cooker, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£550.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- End terrace house
- Located on the edge of City centre
- Close by to schools for all ages
- Public transport services minutes away
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Master with built in storage
- New gas heating installed
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to front
- Rear garden in lawn and storage shed
- Street / communal parking available
From Longstone Street turn on to Belvoir Crescent, property is located on the right.