25 Adlon Crescent Antrim Road Lisburn BT28 2EG
Detached House Furnished / Part Furnished
This stunning detached property returns to the market. The property is located in the heart of a very popular residential area on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property is very well presented and maintained throughout. Within easy walking distance to Lisburn City centre, Lisburns leading schools for all ages, local shops, and public transport services via bus or rail. Handy for those commuting with all major road links only minutes away.
Entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard, spacious lounge with multi-burner, kitchen with generous storage space and centre island breakfast bar, additional reception room with patio doors to rear garden, utility room with storage cupboards, 4 bedrooms, master ensuite with bath and shower attachment over, dressing room / additional bedroom, family bathroom with double shower cubicle and power shower. Gas heating and double glazed windows. Integral single garage. Front garden with drive and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in patio and decked area for bbq, shed for storage.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer hob and oven, dishwasher, tumble dryer, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£850.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Detached house
- Stunning property
- Located on the edge of City centre
- Well-presented and maintained
- Walking distance to Lisburn schools
- Public transport links close by
- Major road links close by
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Spacious lounge
- Generous kitchen space and storage
- Additional reception room
- Utility room with storage space
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Master ensuite with shower
- Dressing room / additional bedroom
- Family shower room
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Integral single garage
- Front garden with drive and shrubs
- Enclosed rear patio area and decking
From Laurel Hill road turn on to Adlon Crescent, property is located on the left.