20 Lady Wallace Drive Lisburn BT28 3GR
Detached House Part Furnished
This stunning detached property comes to the rental market for the very first time. The property is located within this stylish and prestigious development on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property is beautifully presented and finished to an exceptionally high standard and specification! Within easy reach to Lisburn City centre, local shops, schools for all ages and major road links. Handy for commuters to Belfast City centre and Belfast International Airport.
Bright and spacious entrance hall with under stair storage space, ground floor cloak room leading to WC room, lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, family room, luxury fitted kitchen with generous storage space and Belfast sink, open plan to sun room and living area with patio doors to rear, utility room with storage cupboard and sink, landing with storage cupboard, 4 double bedrooms, master ensuite with shower cubicle, stunning bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Detached garage and driveway parking for numerous cars. Front garden in patio and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in patio, lawn and decking. Security alarm system.
Includes integrated fridge, under counter fridge, dishwasher, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£1,100.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Detached house
- Stunning property
- First time rental
- Prestigious location in Lisburn
- High specification finish
- Close to Lisburn City centre
- Amenities and schools close by
- Handy to Belfast and International Airport
- Bright and spacious entrance hall
- Cloak room and ground floor WC room
- Lounge with feature and open fire
- Family room
- Luxury kitchen with dining and living space
- Sun room with patio doors to rear garden
- Utility room with storage space
- Landing with storage cupboard
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master ensuite with shower cubicle
- Stunning bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Front patio area and shrubs
- Enclosed rear patio, lawn and decked area
- Security alarm system
From Lady Wallace Avenue turn on to Lady Wallace Drive, first cul de sac on the left, property is located on the left.