17 Ward Avenue Longstone Street Lisburn BT28 1EF
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished
This property comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located within this quiet and popular residential area on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property offers generous living accommodation and benefits from new floor coverings throughout. Within minutes walk to City centre, schools for all ages, public transport services via bus or rail and local shops.
Entrance hall with under stair storage space, lounge with feature fireplace and electric fire, dining area, kitchen with generous storage space, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Oil fired heating. Single glazed windows. Private parking to front for 1 car. Enclosed patio area to rear. External storage cupboards to rear. Shared street parking to front.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£550.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Mid-terrace house
- First time rental with McClelland Salter
- Located within quiet residential area
- Generous living accommodation
- Minutes walk to City centre
- Schools for all ages close by
- Convenient for public transport links
- Entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lounge with electric insert fire
- Open plan to dining area
- Kitchen with generous storage space
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Oil fired heating
- Single glazed windows
- Private parking to front
- Enclosed patio area to rear
- Shared street parking available
From Longstone Street turn on to Warren Gardens, Ward Avenue is located on the right, property on the left.