34 Belfast Road Lisburn BT27 4AS
Ground Floor Apartment Part Furnished
This ground floor apartment comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property holds a fantastic location minutes away from Lisburn City centre! The property benefits from being recently redecorated throughout and offers low maintenance living. Within walking distance to city centre, all amenities, schools, shops, and public transport links via bus or rail. Early viewing recommended.
Communal entrance porch, leading to private entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with suitable storage space and dining area, separate under stair storage cupboard, 2 double bedrooms, both with laminate flooring, shower room with electric shower cubicle. Gas fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Parking space to front of property. Basement for additional storage space.
Includes washing machine (optional), fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£495.00 per month including rates
Administration charge of £35.00 per successful applicant
- Ground floor apartment
- First time rental with McClelland Salter
- Location Location Location
- Located on City centre edge
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Offers low maintenance living
- Walking distance to shops
- Bus and rail services minutes away
- Communal entrance porch
- Leading to private entrance hall
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Separate under stair storage cupboard
- 2 double bedrooms
- Shower room with electric shower
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Parking space to front of property
- Basement for additional storage space
Belfast Road, Lisburn.