26 Church Hill Lambeg Lisburn BT27 4SB
End Terrace House Part Furnished
This well presented and maintained home comes to the rental market with McClelland Salter for the first time. The quirky property offers generous living accommodation throughout, and benefits from many characteristics and original features. This property has recently been redecorated throughout giving it a fresh look. The property is located on the edge of Lisburn City centre and is close by to local shops and amenities. Handy for those commuting to Lisburn or Belfast via road or public transport links, with rail and bus services minutes away.
Entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, under stair storage cupboard, galley style kitchen with generous storage space and dining area, ground floor bathroom with electric shower over bath, beautiful staircase to first floor, feature fireplace on landing, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Low maintenance patio to rear, private parking available for 1 car. Additional shared street parking also available.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£550.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- End terrace house
- Well-presented and maintained
- Quirky throughout
- Original characteristics and features
- Recently redecorated for fresh look
- Located on edge of Lisburn City centre
- Shops and amenities close by
- Handy to Lisburn or Belfast via road or rail
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Under stair storage cupboard
- Galley style kitchen
- Dining area off kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom with shower
- Feature fireplace on landing
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Low maintenance patio area to rear
- Private parking available for 1 car
- Shared street parking available
From Lisburn turn on to Lambeg Road, follow on where road meets Church Hill, property is located on left at River Road.