9 Drumbeg Mews Hillhall Road Lisburn BT27 5XA
Townhouse Part Furnished
This gorgeous townhouse come to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located in this modern and desirable development with excellent convenience to Lisburn and Belfast. The property is well presented and offers generous living accommodation throughout. Located within minutes drive to local shops, Lisburn City centre, Belfast City centre and excellent public transport services within immediate area for schools. Early viewing strongly recommended to appreciate this property and avoid disappointment.
Generous entrance hall with WC room under stairs, spacious lounge with feature gas fire and patio doors to rear garden, sizeable kitchen with excellent storage space and dining area, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master with built in storage cupboards and ensuite with double shower cubicle, family bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Landing with storage cupboards. Calor gas heating and uPVc double glazed windows. Shared parking area. Private side and rear gardens in lawn, patio and shrubs.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, dishwasher, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£725.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Gorgeous townhouse
- First time rental property
- Located in modern and desirable development
- Convenient to Lisburn and Belfast
- Well-presented and maintained
- Offers generous accommodation
- Shops and amenities close by
- Public bus services in immediate area
- Generous entrance hall
- Ground floor WC room
- Spacious lounge with gas fire
- Sizeable kitchen with excellent storage
- Dining area off kitchen
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master with built in storage and ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Landing with storage cupboards
- Calor gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Shared parking area
- Private side and rear gardens
Drumbeg Road, turn in to Drumbeg Mews, property is located to the right.