5 Alanbrooke Avenue Ballynahinch Road Lisburn BT27 5HS
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished
This stunning mid-terrace property comes to the rental market for the very first time. The property benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout and is finished to a high specification. The property is located in the heart of this quiet and popular residential area on the edge of Lisburn City centre. Within walking distance to City centre, local shops, schools for all ages, and public transport services via bus or rail. Handy to major road links for commuters with access to M1 and A1 minutes away.
Entrance hall with open plan under stair storage space, generous lounge with patio doors to private enclosed rear, dining room, gorgeous fitted kitchen, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower over bath. Brand new phoenix gas heating. Brand new white uPVC double glazed windows. Low maintenance patio area to front. Enclosed low maintenance rear with patio and private parking for 2 or 3 cars. Early viewing highly recommended.
Includes new washing machine, new fridge/freezer, new hob and oven, brand new curtains and blinds throughout, and new floor coverings.
£625.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Mid-terrace house
- Very first time rental
- Benefits from recent refurbishment
- Finished to a high specification
- Popular and quiet location
- Within walking distance to city centre
- Shops and schools close by
- Public transport services available
- Minutes away to M1 and A1 access
- Entrance hall with under stair storage
- Generous lounge with patio doors
- Dining room
- Gorgeous fitted kitchen
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Brand new phoenix gas heating
- Brand new white uPVC double glazed windows
- Low maintenance patio area to front
- Enclosed rear with patio and private parking
- Early viewing high recommended
Turn off Ballynahinch Road on to Montgomery Drive, Alanbrooke Avenue is located on the right, number 5 is on the left.