11 Annahilt Gate Ballynahinch Road Hillsborough BT26 6GJ
Townhouse Furnished / Part Furnished
This beautiful and well-presented townhouse comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property comes as a rare find within this modern and popular development on the edge of the award winning Hillsborough Village. The property offers generous accommodation throughout and low maintenance living. Close by to local primary school, shop and public transport services via bus. Minutes away to major road links for those commuting to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Ballynahinch or slightly further afield. Early viewing recommended.
Entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and electric insert fire, generous modern fitted kitchen with dining and living area, utility room and under staid storage cupboard, ground floor WC room, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower cubicle, family bathroom with shower attachment over bath, and hot press on landing for storage. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Private parking to rear of property. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings. Furniture optional.
£625.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Beautiful and well-presented
- Very first time rental
- Rare find within this development
- Generous accommodation throughout
- Low maintenance living
- Some amenities close by
- Handy for those commuting
- Early viewing recommended
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining and living
- Utility room and under stair storage
- Ground floor WC room
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Hot press on landing for storage
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private parking to rear
- Enclosed garden and patio to rear
Ballynahinch Road, Anahilt, Hillsborough.