17 Hillsborough Old Road Lisburn BT27 5EW
Terrace House Part Furnished
This well presented and maintained property comes fresh to the open rental market. The property is located within a popular residential area on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property benefits from being redecorated and refurbished in certain areas. Offers excellent convenience to City centre, walking distance to schools for all ages, local shops, and amenities close by. Minutes away from M1 and A1 access for those commuting.
Entrance hall, bright and generous lounge, modern kitchen with space for dining area, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with electric shower over bath. Oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Private garden to rear of property. Shared street parking front and rear.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£475.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Terrace house
- Well presented and maintained
- Located in popular residential area
- Redecorated and refurbished in areas
- Handy to City centre
- Schools for all ages close by
- Shop and amenities minutes away
- Convenience to M1 and A1 access
- Entrance hall
- Bright and generous lounge
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Private garden to rear of property
- Shared parking front and rear
Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn. Close to Centra.