74 Ballynahinch Road Lisburn BT27 5EZ
End Terrace House Part Furnished
This well maintained and presented property comes fresh to the rental market. The property holds a strong location on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property has been meticulously maintained throughout and offers cost effective and low maintenance living. Within walking distance to local shops, schools for all ages, and public transport services via bus or rail. Minutes away to M1 and A1 access for those commuting.
Small entrance hall, lounge with beautiful feature fireplace, modern kitchen with dining area, 2 bedrooms, master with hot press for storage space, bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Oil fired heating and double-glazed windows. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio. Private designated parking to rear for 1 car. Shared street parking optional front and rear.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£450.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- End terrace house
- Well maintained and presented
- Returns fresh to rental market
- Strong location on edge of City centre
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- Walking distance to shops and amenities
- Handy to M1 and A1 access for commuters
- Small entrance hall
- Lounge with beautiful feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio
- Designated parking to rear for 1
Ballynahinch Road, Lisburn.