6b Main Street Glenavy Crumlin BT29 4LW
Semi Detached House Part Furnished
This property returns to the rental market. The property is located in the heart of this popular village on the edge of Lisburn City. The property is tasteful throughout and offers generous living accommodation. The village has local shops, takeaways and amenities all within walking distance. Handy to reach to Lisburn City centre, Moira for M1 access and Belfast International Airport. Public transport links available.
Small entrance hall, generous lounge with insert feature electric fireplace, under stair storage space, beautiful kitchen with generous storage space and dining area, patio doors to rear, 3 bedrooms, master ensuite with power shower, bedroom 3 with built in storage, stunning bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Oil fired heating and double-glazed windows. Enclosed patio area to rear overlooking Glenavy River. Designated parking spaces to rear.
Includes washer / dryer, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, dishwasher, microwave, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£575.00 per month including rates
Due to the volume of interest in this property, applications will be closed on Thursday 1st April at 5pm. Please ensure your application is submitted prior to enable you to be considered for this property.
- Semi-detached house
- Located in heart of popular village
- Tasteful and spacious throughout
- Shops and amenities in village
- Handy to Lisburn City centre and M1 access
- International airport minutes away
- Public transport links available
- Small entrance hall
- Generous lounge with electric fireplace insert
- Under stair storage cupboard
- Beautiful kitchen with dining area
- Patio doors to rear
- 3 bedrooms, master ensuite
- Stunning bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed patio area to rear
- Designated parking to rear
Main Street, Glenavy.