8 Tansy Road Lisburn BT28 2PA
Detached Cottage Part furnished
This quirky cottage comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located within a quiet setting on the outskirts of Lisburn City Centre offering country style living. The property is well proportioned throughout and benefits from some recent refurbishment in certain areas. The property is handy to a local Primary School, Ballycarrickmaddy. Handy to Lisburn, minutes away from A26 for those commuting via Moira, or to International Airport.
Entrance porch with PVC door, lounge with traditional fireplace and open fire, dining room with fireplace, ground floor WC room, recently refitted kitchen with generous storage space, 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms on first floor, bathroom on first floor with bath only. Oil fired heating and uPVC double-glazed windows. Front, side and rear gardens in lawn and shrubs. Gardens can be maintained by agreement. Shed for external storage space. Private driveway parking for numerous cars.
Includes fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings. Plumbed for washing machine and can be plumbed for dishwasher if requested (dishwasher will not be provided by landlord).
£525.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Quirky detached cottage
- Very first-time rental
- Located in quiet setting
- Outskirts of Lisburn City centre
- Country style living
- Property well-proportioned throughout
- Handy to local primary school, Ballycarrickmaddy
- Handy to Lisburn City centre
- Entrance porch
- Lounge with traditional fireplace, open fire
- Dining room with fireplace
- Ground floor WC room
- Recently refitted kitchen with good storage
- 2 well pro-portioned bedroom on first floor
- Bathroom on first floor, bath only
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- Front, side and rear gardens
- Shed for external storage
- Private driveway parking
From Moira Road A26 turn on to Tansy Road, property is located on the right. From turn on to Killultagh Road, turn left on to Tansy Road, property is located on the left.