31 Wallace Avenue City Centre Lisburn BT27 4AE
Semi-Detached House Part Furnished
This well presented and maintained period property comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located in the heart of Lisburn City centre, offering fantastic convenience to everyone. The property is well-proportioned throughout and benefits from many original features giving it a lot of character. Within walking distance to City centre, shops & supermarkets, coffee shops & restaurants, local schools for all ages, public transport services via bus or rail, and the ever-popular Wallace Park. Handy to M1 and A1 access, as well as International Airport for those commuting.
Bright and spacious entrance hall, lounge with beautiful feature fireplace, dining room / additional living area, bright kitchen with larder and generous storage cupboards, under stair storage cupboard, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms on first floor, bathroom with electric shower over bath. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout. Front garden in lawn and shrubs. Rear garden in patio area and lawn. 2 sheds for external storage space. Shared on street parking only.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds, and floor coverings throughout.
£695.00 rent per month
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Semi-detached house
- Well-presented and maintained
- Period property with original features
- Located in Lisburn City centre
- Offers fantastic convenience
- Well pro-portioned throughout
- Lisburns leading schools for all ages minutes away
- Bus and rail services minutes away
- Overlooks Wallace Park to rear of property
- Handy to M1, A1 and International Airport
- Bright and spacious entrance hall
- Lounge with beautiful fireplace
- Dining room / additional reception
- Bright kitchen with larder and good storage
- Under stair storage cupboard
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Front garden in lawn and shrubs
- Rear patio area and lawn
- 2 sheds for external storage
- Shared street parking only
Wallace Avenue, Lisburn.