7 Ogles Terrace Culcavy Hillsborough BT26 6JE
Mid-Townhouse Part Furnished
This mid-townhouse returns to the rental market with McClelland Salter with a fresh look. The property benefits from being freshly redecorated and having a brand-new security alarm system installed. The property offers generous living accommodation. Ideal for a single occupant, or a couple wanting affordable and low maintenance living on the edge of the ever popular and award-winning Hillsborough Village. Within walking distance to local shop and minutes away from coffee shops, restaurants and Sprucefield shopping centre. Extremely accommodating for those commuting via M1 or A1 carriageway.
Entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, dining area, kitchen with excellent storage space, 2 bedrooms, master with built in slide robes, bathroom with electric shower over bath. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazing. Enclosed yard to rear with secure gate. Front patio area and pebbles. Detached single garage to rear of property.
Includes washing machine, fridge, hob and oven, dishwasher, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£465.00 per month including rates
- Mid-townhouse returns to market
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Brand new security alarm system
- Offers generous living accommodation
- Ideal for individual or couple
- Low maintenance living
- Minutes to Hillsborough Village
- Walking distance to local shop
- Coffee shops and restaurants close by
- Accommodating for M1 and A1 users
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Dining area off lounge
- Kitchen with good storage space
- 2 bedrooms, master with slide robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Detached single garage at rear
Culcavy Road, Hillsborough. Coming out of Hillsborough property is located on the left just before Centra.