71 Halftown Road Maze Lisburn BT27 5RF
Detached Cottage Part Furnished
This well presented and maintained detached cottage comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located within a quiet setting on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property offers generous accommodation and benefits from sizeable gardens. Within easy reach to the ever popular and award-winning Hillsborough Village. Close by to Sprucefield for shops and supermarkets, public bus services within immediate area. Very handy to M1 and A1 access for those commuting.
Bright entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, traditional kitchen, dining room, rear entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and built in storage cupboard, utility area to rear, family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Private parking to rear of property. Fantastic gardens in lawn front, side, and rear.
Includes washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£675.00 per month including rates and gardening
- Detached cottage
- Well-presented and maintained
- First time rental with McClelland Salter
- Located within quiet setting
- Edge of Lisburn City centre
- Generous accommodation throughout
- Fantastic gardens front, side, and rear
- Easy reach to Hillsborough Village
- Handy to Sprucefield for shops and supermarkets
- Public bus services in immediate area
- Close by to M1 and A1 access for commuters
- Bright entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Traditional kitchen
- Dining room
- Rear entrance hall
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and storage cupboard
- Utility area to rear of property
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private parking to rear of property
- Gardening services included
Coronation Gardens, Maze. Follow lane, property is on the left.