24 Milltown Avenue Derriaghy Lisburn BT28 3TP
Terrace House Part Furnished / Optional
This well presented and maintained home comes to the rental market for the very first time. The property is in the heart of this popular residential development in Derriaghy. The property offers generous living accommodation throughout as well as external space. Within easy reach to Lisburn City centre, schools for all ages, public transport services via bus or rail, and major road links for those commuting to Belfast. Minutes walk to local shops and amenities.
Entrance hall, generous lounge with wood burning stove, fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level storage cupboards, dining area, rear porch, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, one with built in storage space, sizeable bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate electric shower cubicle. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Front in lawn and driveway for private parking. Enclosed patio area to rear and storage cupboards.
Includes washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, electric hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£595.00 per month including rates
- Terrace house
- Well-presented and maintained
- Comes as a first time rental
- Located in heart of popular residential area
- Offers generous living accommodation
- Good outdoor space too
- Easy reach to Lisburn City centre
- Schools for all ages close by
- Public bus and rail services minutes away
- Handy to major road links for commuters
- Minutes walk to local shops and amenities
- Entrance hall
- Generous lounge with wood burning stove
- Fitted kitchen with good storage space
- Dining area off kitchen
- Rear porch
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- One with built in storage space
- Sizeable bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Jacuzzi bath
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Front garden in lawn
- Driveway parking
- Enclosed patio area to rear
- Two external storage cupboards
Milltown Avenue, Lisburn.