This superb detached bungalow is a spacious family home in excellent condition located in a much sought after residential area.
Internally it offers 3 excellent sized bedrooms with built in storage and 3 reception rooms. Externally there is driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a beautiful enclosed South facing garden. Beech Hill Park is in a prime residential location just off the Pond Park Road and is very convenient to local schools, amenities, public transport and major road networks.
With everything this property has too offer early enquiry is required to not miss out.
- Superb Detached Property in a Prime Location
- Available Immediately
- Kitchen with Full Range of New Appliances
- Utility with Range of Appliances
- Extemely Spacious Lounge with Feature Gas Fire and Dining Area Leading to Conservatory with Views of Private Garden
- Further Spacious Reception Room with Feature Electric Fire
- Three Extremely Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built in Storage
- Family Bathroom with WC, Vanity Sink Wash Hand Basin, Enclosed Shower Cubicle with Shower
- Garden to Front in Lawn and Shrubs with Driveway Parking and Carport with Further Parking for Multiple Cars
- Host of Amenities Virtually on One's Doorstep Including Friends and Wallace Schools and Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes Away
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast Via Rail and Other Local Transport Connections
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Travelling out of Lisburn on the Pond Park Road take left onto Prospect Park, first right onto Tullyvar Park then left onto Beech Hill Park, the property is located on the left hand side.