This immaculately presented modern three bedroom detached home occupies an excellent and convenient location within this popular development off the Knockmore Road with many amenities close by including Lisburn City Centre being only minutes away.
The property offers high standard accommodation comprising spacious lounge with feature bay window, spacious and modern kitchen with range of appliances leading to family living/dining area with bi-fold doors to private south facing rear garden, utility with appliances, downstairs wc and three spacious bedrooms including spacious master with ensuite
It is further complemented by separate home office/relaxing office with bi-fold doors leading to beautiful private south facing rear garden in lawn. This excellent home has so much to offer thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early inspection advised.
- Available 1st July 2021
- Modern Detached Home in Sought After Development
- Converted Garage Ideal for Home Working Environment, Desk space, Available Connection VIa Fibre (speeds from 30Mbps) and Relaxing Area with Bi-Folding Doors. This area has been Insulted (Floor, Walls and Roof). Plenty of Space with Storage in Upper Roof and to Rear
- High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen with Full Range of Built in Appliances leading to Family Living Area and Dining Room with Sliding Doors which includes exclusive Allusion blinds with Unique Flowing Fabric Vanes allow Light and Privacy at Night
- Utility with Washing Machine and Condenser Dryer
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Beautiful Master With Modern and Spacious Ensuite
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Situated on a Private Cul-De-Sac only Residents have Right of Way
- Private South Facing Rear Garden in Lawn, Feature Shrubbery and Patio Area for BBQ's and Relaxation
- Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
- Convenient to Leading Schools, Local Transport and all Lisburn Has to Offer
- Ease of Access to Belfast and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers
From Knockmore Road, turn left into Brokerstown Road which leads to Holstein Hall and Holstein Crescent is on the left.