We are delighted to launch the much anticipated new release of Oakridge on behalf of Clanmil Housing.
There is a mix of semi and detached homes all renovated to an exceptionally high standard. Each property has a front and rear garden along with a detached garage.
The properties have been rewired, new gas heating installed and both windows and doors replaced with UPVC double glazing. Each property has a stylish refitted kitchen, modern white bathroom suite and all internal walls replastered and painted. The roofs have been replaced and a new driveway laid.
All properties are available only to purchase through the Fairshare Equity Purchase scheme only. (https://fairshare.org.uk/)
Oakridge is conveniently situated with shops, schools, road and rail transport all within minutes walk.
How do I book a site?
To book you must have the following:
· Mortgage approval in principle, a hard copy is required
· A minimum of 10% deposit for your mortgage share
· Fairshare approval
· £500 non refundable deposit
When booking we will require your full contact details, copy of photographic identification, a utiity bill and name of your solicitor.
How do I buy?
· Clients must have written financial approval from Fairstone Financial Management (Mortgage Advisors https://www.fairstoneni.co.uk/ ) and Fairshare before being considerd for purchase
Step 1. Telephone/email McClelland Salter and provide contact details
Step 2. Fairstone Financial Management will contact you to provide mortgage advice/options
Step 3. On receipt of 'Mortgage Approval in Principle' Fairshare will contact you regarding suitability for the Fairshare Scheme
Step 4. If successful you are then eligible to purchase
Step 5. Properties will be available to book at McClelland Salter, 12 Bachelors Walk, Lisburn, BT28 1XJ
£500 non-refundable deposit to be paid on booking
** External images are Artist Impressions and the internal and external images are of similar properties **
- AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING FROM MONDAY 31ST JANUARY AT 9AM
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED CHALET - TYPE TWO
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/dining room
- New kitchen with utility area
- Utility room
- 3 bedrooms
- New bathroom
- New gas heating installed
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Internal walls replastered
- New roof coverings
Off Belsize Road, Lisburn