£800.00 Per Month Deposit £800.00
A beautifully presented semi detached chalet bungalow in a popular and quiet residential location offering convenience to local schools, shops and transport links.
This wonderful home comprises of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, dining room, spacious kitchen/ diner, downstairs bedroom, modern downstairs shower room with two further double bedrooms on the first floor.
The property is further complimented with superb rear garden to rear in lawn with feature trees and a summer house to enjoy the sunshine.
Early applications recommended!
- Available 1st August
- Fully Furnished
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Popular and Quiet Residential Area
- Freshly Painted Throughout Prior to Move In
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen will Range of High and Low Level Units and Range of Appliances
- Downstairs Single Bedroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms on First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Front Garden with Feature Trees and Bushes
- Very Spacious Rear Garden in Lawn with Feature Bushes and Summer House
- Within Walking Distance to Local Schools and Shops
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- No Smokers
Leaving Lisburn on the Glenavy Road, take right into Killowen Grange, 1st Right, left at t junction, 3rd turning on the right, then take the first turning on the left.