Monthly Rent £650.00 Deposit £650.00
This attractive semi detached property is situated in the delightful village of Lower Ballinderry whilst remaining within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province including Antrim, Belfast and Lisburn.
This excellent home offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace leading to dining room, country style kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is further complimented by garden to front, rear, driveway parking and walking distance to Ballinderry Primary School and public transport.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Attractive Semi Detached Home situated in the Village of Lower Ballinderry
- Further Images to Follow
- Available Beginning of October
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Open Fire Leading to Dining Room
- Country Style Kitchen with Door to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with WC, Wash Hand Basin, Bath with Shower Over
- Garden to Front with Mature Tree
- Beautiful Enclosed Garden to Rear in Lawn
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient to Local Amenities including Ballinderry Primary School and Public Transport
- Convenient to Lisburn and within Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province
- No Pets, No Smokers
From A26 at Ballinderry take Lower Ballinderry Road. On entering Lower Ballinderry continue to cross road junction, turn right onto the Crumlin Road the property is a short distance on the right hand side.