This welcoming detached home retains many of its original features including parquet flooring and original tiling. Located within 2 minutes walk of Hagans Equestrian Centre makes it an ideal location for equestrians.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to entrance hall with original parquet floor, lounge with original parquet floor and feature fireplace, dining room with original floor and feature fireplace, new kitchen with original flooring, rear porch, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, wc and wash hand basin. Enclosed gardens to front, rear and side in lawn, shed in rear garden and driveway parking to front.
Conveniently located 15 minutes to Lisburn M1 junction for those commuting to Belfast. Saintfield, Ballynahinch, Hillsborough, Sprucefield and A1 are all within 10 minutes drive.
- Spacious Detached Garden in Quiet Location
- Wonderful Location with Scenic Views of the Countryside
- Many Original Period Features
- Located within 2 Minutes Walk to Hagans Equestrian Centre
- Entrance Hall with Parquet Floor
- Spacious Lounge with Parquet Flooring and Feature Fireplace with Open Fire
- Further Spacious Reception with Parquet Flooring, Feature Fireplace with Open Fire
- Spacious Kitchen with Range of High and Lowl Level Cupboards, Fridge Freezer and Cooker
- Back Porch
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms with Views of the Countryside
- Further Bedroom Suitable as a Study, Small Childs Bedroom or Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom comprising Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin and WC
- Garden to Front in Lawn, Trees and Parking for Multiple Cars
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden in Lawn with Shed for Storage
- Oil fired heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets, No Smokers
From Lisburn take Saintfield Road becomes Old Ballynahinch Road turn right onto Cargycreevy Road just after Cargygreevy Church and the property is on the right.