This delightful mid-terraced home benefits from a peaceful setting on the outskirts of Belfast and Lisburn, minutes walk to Golf Clubs, the Lagan Tow Path coupled with excellent commuting distance to main arterial routes and surrounding towns and villages.
The freshly renovated fully furnished home comprises of newly fitted modern kitchen with full range of appliances, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, two spacious double bedrooms with views of the countryside and a newly fitted modern showeroom.
Externally the property benefits from a small elevated garden with on street parking to the front of the property.
Early applications advised for this highly desirable property.
- Mid Terrace Property in Peaceful Setting with Stunning Views of the Countryside
- Full Furnished
- Available Immediately
- Completely Renovated Throughout to a High Standard
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Complete Range of Appliances
- Two Extremely Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Shower Room with Electric Shower, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Illuminated Bathroom Cabinet and Heated Towel Rail
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Raised Garden to Rear with Matures Trees along Boundary
- On Street Parking to Front
- Minutes Walk to Lagan View Golf Club
- Minutes Walk to Lagan Tow Path via McIlroy Park for Cycling and Walks
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers/Vaping
Travelling on the Ballyskeagh Road to Belfast, passing Lagan View Golf Club, the property is located a short distance on the right hand side.