A stunning semi-detached home located in a quiet and popular residential location with excellent commuting distance to Belfast and walking distance to local amenities.
This wonderful home has generous proportions comprising of a spacious lounge with feature bay window and wood burning stove, vast kitchen/living/dining area with doors to rear garden, utility, downstairs wc, three well proportioned bedrooms including spacious master with ensuite bathroom and a family bathroom.
Further more the property has an enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area and garden in lawn to front with two allocated parking spaces.
With everything this property has to offer we expect high demand, early enquires advised!
- Stunning Semi Detached Home in a Very Desirable Location
- An Excellent Property Throughout, Start the New Year in a Property with Style
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window and Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances including Dishwasher, Electric Cooker with Double Oven, Fridge Freezer Open Plan to Large Living and Dining Area with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Utility with High and Low Level Units, Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Downstairs WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite
- Modern Family Bathroom Comprising WC, Wash Hand Basin, Bath, Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower
- Garden to Front in Lawn with Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Patio with Raised Lawn, Perfect to Enjoy BBQ's in the Summer Evenings
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 15 Minutes Commuting Distance to Belfast
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Travelling into Drumbo via The Drumbo Road, take right onto Front Road, then left onto Mealough Road. The property is located on the left hand side.