Deposit £800.00 Monthly Rent £800.00
This desirable detached home is situated in a excellent residential location on the edge of Hillsborough Village. Comprising of a spacious lounge, spacious modern kitchen with breakfast bar, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Coupled with an integrated garage, drive way parking, front and rear feature gardens coupled with walking distance to Royal Hillsborough this property will appeal to many.
We would encourage early applications to avoid disappointment considering this opportunity to rent such a desirable and appealing property.
- Extremely Desirable Detached Home
- Short Walk to Hillsborough Village
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Open Fire
- Spacious Kitchen with Wide Range of High and Low Level Units with Appliances and Double Doors to Conservatory
- Conservatory with Double Doors Leading to Rear Patio
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath and Telephone Shower, WC, Wash Hand Basin and Heated Towel Rail
- Integrated Garage with Electric Door
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Surrounding Garden to Front in Feature Bushes and Shrubs
- Beautiful Rear Garden with Feature Trees, Shrubs, Lawn, Patio Area and Garden Shed
- Walking Distance to Many Amenities including Restaurants, Parks, Boutiques, Hillsborough Castle and Park
- Ideally Located for Commuting to Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge and Dromore via M1 Motorway and A1 Dual Carriageway
- Strictly No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Travelling into Hillsborough take right onto the Culcavy Road, travel for approximately half a mile, you will find The Old Mill on your left. The property is located on the left hand side.