Monthly Rent £895.00 Deposit £895.00
This immaculate semi detached home is located in a popular development whilst being only a few minutes walk from Royal Hillsborough Village itself.
The property offers generous accommodation comprising of bright and spacious lounge with open fire, modern kitchen with a range of appliances leading to dining room, utility/downstairs wc, 3 extremely well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom coupled with a private rear garden, driveway parking and integrated garage.
All in all, this excellent family home has so much and more to offer in the way of location and accommodation both inside and outside.
Early applications advised.
- Attractive Modern Family Home Only Minutes Walk From Hillsborough Village
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Spacious Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances
Open Plan to Spacious Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear Gardens
- Utility Room with WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Three Extremely Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Integrated Garage for Storage
- Gas Central Heating
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Garden in Lawn to Front, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- No Pets, No Smokers
Travelling along the Lisburn Road take right onto Culcavy Road, take the third development on the right into Harwich Mews.