Monthly Rent: £900.00 Deposit £900.00
This superbly presented farmhouse occupies a peaceful location complete with views of the surrounding countryside.
Whilst benefiting from this peaceful situation it also offers convenience to Hillsborough, Dromore, Banbridge, Lisburn, Belfast and Dublin.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with three receptions and 4 good sized bedrooms. Offering the best of both worlds with its superb rural situation yet accessibility this home will have wide ranging appeal. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Available 1st December
- Excellent Farmhouse in Peaceful Location
- Part Furnished
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Family Room with Quarry Tiled Floor
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Views of the Countryside
- Dining Room/Further Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Kitchen/Dining Area with Full Range of Appliances
- Three Extremely Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with Electric Shower, Bath, WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Oil Fired Central Heating with New Boiler Fitted
- New Doubled Glazed Windows
- Garden in Lawn to Side of the House
- Parking for Multiple Cars
- Convenient for Commuting to Hillsborough, Dromore, Banbridge, Lisburn, Belfast and Dublin
- No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets
Leaving Hillsborough on the Ballynahinch Road, travel through Annahilt and the property is located on the left hand side.