New to the rental market, this appealing semi detached home is located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac on the edge of the ever popular Hillsborough Village with easy access to restaurants, coffee shops, local schools, Hillsborough Castle and Hillsborough Forest Park.
This comfortable property comprises of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and electric fire, bright kitchen with full range of appliances leading to dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room.
Coupled with an enclosed garden to rear with lawn, patio and green house, front garden in lawn with parking for multiple cars and single garage.
With everything this property has to offer, early applications are advised.
- Attractive Semi Detached Home
- Available Immediately
- Located in a Popular and Quiet Residential Area
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Electric Fire
- Bright Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances Leading to Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Shower Room Comprising Large Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Single Garage
- Enclosed Garden to Rear with Lawn, Feature Stoned Flower Bed with Plants and Green House
- Front Garden in Lawn with Feature Shrubs and Trees, Driveway Parking For Multiple Cars
- Access to Local Shops, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Schools, Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Dublin, Belfast and Beyond
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets, No Smokers
Travelling away from Hillsborough on the Culcavy Road, take right onto Harry's Road and right into Eglantine Park, take your first right and the property is located in the cul-de-sac ont he right hand side.