The bright and spacious home is beautifully presented and has been fully redecorated offering character and charm along with modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment.
Comprising of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, office/dining room/or bedroom 3, beautiful kitchen with full range of appliances and dining area, downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, wc and wash hand basin, two well proportioned bedrooms with views of the countryside. Enclosed garden to front with parking and detached garage to rear.
Set in a rural location, yet convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, the lagan towpath and public transport routes, this wonderful property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Early applications advised to not miss out on such an idilic home.
- End Terrace Property within Rural Location
- Recently Decorated to a Beautiful Standard
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace with Inset Electric Fire
- Further Reception Ideal as a Home Office/Dining Room or Further Bedroom
- Excellent Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances and Dining Area
- Downstairs Bathroom including Bath with Shower Over, Wash Hand Basin and WC
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Views of the Countryside
- Enclosed Garden to Front with Detached Garage and Parking to Rear
- Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Lagan Towpath for Cycling and Walking
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- Lambeg Train Station within Walking Distance
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord
Leaving Lisburn on the Tullynacross Road, continue over Bridge, the property is located a short distance on the left hand side.