This immaculate 4 reception, 4 bedroom property occupies a position within the ever popular Gracefield Manor whilst only being a short drive to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Belfast and beyond.
The property offers generous accommodation comprising of a bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, further reception/dining room, modern kitchen with a range of appliances, open plan to dining area and family room with gas fire, utility, downstairs wc, 4 double bedrooms including master with luxury ensuite, family bathroom coupled with a beautiful rear garden, driveway parking and detached garage.
All in all, this excellent family home has so much and more to offer in the way of location and accommodation both inside and outside. Early viewing is advised to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Available Immediately
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Further Dining Room/Office/Play Room
- Modern Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances Leading to Family Room with Gas Fire and Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Master with Ensuite Showeroom
- Family Bathroom Comprising, Free Standing Bath, Shower Cubicle with Mains Power Shower, Vanity Sink Unit and Low Flush WC
- Beam Vacuum System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Lawn to Front, Driveway with Parking for Multiple Cars
- Beautiful Garden to Rear Including Paving, Steps to Elevated Lawn with Wrought Iron Fencing, Feature Shrubs, Trees and Bushes and Stoned Area
- Detached Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Conveniently Located to Local Primary Schools, Shops and Restaurants
- Within 10 Mintutes Drive to Lisburn City
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers
Leaving Lisburn on the Ballynahinch Road, continue until you reach Legacurry, Gracefield Manor is located on the right hand side.