Monthly Rent: £995.00 Deposit £995.00
This superb detached home is located in the ever popular and desirable Sepon Park. The property comes new to the rental market offering generous accommodation throughout. Within walking distance local schools, Lisburn train station, minutes walk to city centre for all amenities, and excellent commuting distance to M1 and A1.
Accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and inset electric fire, modern kitchen with range of appliances leading to dining room, office/bedroom, two spacious downstairs bedrooms, modern family shower room, large up stairs landing and two well proportioned bedrooms.
Coupled with a single garage, front and side garden in lawn with features shrubs, plants and trees to front, low maintenance yard to rear, parking for several cars.
Early applications advised to not miss out on this opportunity to rent a fantastic home.
- Available 1st May 2023
- Detached Bungalow in Desirable Location
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Walking Distance to Popular Schools and Lisburn Train Station
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances, Island and Dining Area
- Downstairs Office/5th Bedroom
- Two Well Proportioned Downstairs Bedrooms
- Modern Family Shower Room
- Upstairs Landing Currently Used as an Entertainment Area
- Separate WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Two Further Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden to Front and Side in Lawn, Trees and Feature Shrubs
- Yard to Rear
- Single Garage
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Walking Distance to Lisburn City Centre
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets, No Smokers
Leaving Lisburn City on the Magheralave Road, take left onto Clonevin Park, then left onto Sepon Park, the property is located on the left hand side towards the end of the street.