2C Lough Road Glenavy Road Lisburn BT28 2PJ
Detached Bungalow Part Furnished
This fabulous detached bungalow is located overlooking fields giving country living yet 15 minutes from Lisburn City centre. The property benefits from extensive gardens, parking and the accommodation offers great flexibility. The property is convenient for Lisburn, Belfast and close to A26 for Moira and International Airport. The property is well served by local school buses for all Lisburn secondary and grammar schools, local primary school is only a short drive away.
Entrance hall with tiled floor and wooden entrance door, large storage cupboard, lounge with wooden floor and decorative feature fireplace, French doors leading to dining room with wooden floor, dining room can also be accessed directly from kitchen, family / play room with feature fireplace and patio doors leading to conservatory, kitchen with breakfast bar, 4 double bedrooms 3 with built in furniture, master ensuite with thermostatic shower, large recently refitted bathroom with separate shower cubicle with electric shower, utility room plumbed for washing machine and storage room.
Detached double garage and extensive parking to front, side and rear. Large gardens to front, side and rear in lawn bordered by shrubs and mature trees. Gardens will be maintained.
Oil fired heating and double glazed windows. Alarmed and security cameras
Includes dishwasher, fridge, hob and oven, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, carpets, curtains or blinds.
£1,100.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Detached bungalow
- Ideal location
- Convenient with country living
- Lisburn and Belfast close by
- A26 to Moira and International airport
- Well serviced by school buses for Lisburn secondary and grammar schools.
- Ideal for family
- Entrance hall with tiled floor
- Lounge with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- French doors leading to dining room
- Family / play room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Utility room
- Store room
- 4 large double bedrooms
- 3 with built in furniture
- Master ensuite with thermostatic shower
- Recently refitted bathroom with seperate electric shower
- Detached double garage
- Extensive parking to front, rear and side
- Large gardens in lawn
- Bordered by mature trees and shrubs
- Gardener provided
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Security cameras
From Lisburn take Glenavy Road Lough Road is on the left after Sheepwalk Road, the proeprty is second on the right