This semi-detached home has been freshly painted and carpeted ready for its new tenants. The property is conveniently located for walking distance to Lisburn City centre and Lisburn Train Station. Handy for all top local primary, secondary and grammar schools in Lisburn. Close by to local shops and supermarkets and within easy access of major road links for commuters.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage / cloak room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner with full range of appliances, 3 well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Private parking to side and detached single garage. Low maintenance enclosed garden to rear.
- Fantasic Semi Detached Home in Popular Residential Area
- Walking Distance to Schools, Shops and Public Transport
- Freshly Painted and Carpeted Throughout
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Family Kitchen Diner with Full Range of Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Wash Hand Basin, WC, Bath with Electric Shower Over
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Pets, No Smokers
From Antrim Road turn on to Thornleigh Drive, Thornleigh Park is on the left, property is on the left.