Monthly Rent £775.00 Deposit £775.00
This meticulously maintained semi-detached bungalow returns fresh to the rental market. The property holds a beautiful setting and is located on the edge of this quiet residential cul de sac. The property offers generous and low maintenance living both internally and externally. Within easy reach of Lisburn City centre, local shops, supermarkets, and Lisburns leading schools for all ages. Public transport links close by. Handy to major road links for those commuting via M1 or A1 access North or South.
Entrance porch leading to entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and electric insert, generous kitchen with excellent storage space and dining area, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom with shower attachment over bath and hot-press. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Detached single garage with storage cupboards. Fabulous driveway parking for numerous cars. Front garden in lawn. Enclosed low maintenance patio area to rear.
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Returns fresh to rental market
- Beautiful setting in quiet cul de sac
- Generous accommodation and low maintenance
- Easy reach to City centre and local shops
- Supermarkets and schools close by
- Public bus services available
- Handy to M1 and A1 access for commuters
- Entrance porch leading to hall
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Generous kitchen with dining area
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached single garage with storage cupboards
- Excellent driveway for numerous cars
- Front garden in lawn
- Enclosed low maintenance patio to rear
Knockmore Road, Lisburn. Property is located to right when turning in to Addison Park.